The Javo Plus is a potting machine with a round pottrack and is standard equipped with electronic speed control for up to 4,000 pots per hour.
The smooth action pottrack disc has a central adjustment for pot height and diameter. The height for the take-off conveyor never needs adjustment.
The potting machine has its own soil bin with a capacity of 2-cubic yards. The soil conveyor for this bin has guide belts on each side. The electronic adjustment of the speed of the soil supply allows for a very precise distribution which benefits the planting.
The unique soil elevating system of the Javo Plus consists of two rubber drive belts. A well-balanced system prevents the structural change of the substrate.
* Suitable for pots from 3-1/4" up to 9"
* Equipped with 2 wheels and 2 swivel wheels
* Frequency controlled pottrack and elevator
* Simple to use
* Equipped with 3 electro motors
* (Double) drill installation
* Brush Unit
* Soil refill system
* Pneumatic tires and hitch in rear
* Soil bin extension
* Brackets for double pots next to each other
|13’ 4” (4,049mm)|
|5’ 3” (1,570mm)|
|2,200 lbs (1,000kg)|
|from 780 up to 3,720 pots per hour|